Here is a comprehensive review of Zivmax.com to help you determine if it is a scam or a legitimate company. This Zivmax review will help to determine if you should trust this website or not.
- Domain name: Zivmax .com
- Website name: Zivmax
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-08-30
- Domain Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
- Email: service@zivmax .com
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: YINO 4 Place Henri De Turenne 66000 Perpignan France
- Registration Number 839937422
- Products Categories Available on Its Website: JACKETS, COATS, PULLOVERS, CASUAL SHOES AND BOOTS
- Products Listed on Its Website: Retro Simple Mid Length Plaid Coat. Vintage check Mid-length Fur Collar Coat. Solid Color Fur Collar Mid–length Coat. Men’s Retro Simple Mid–Length Plaid Coat. CRYSTAL FOX FUR BOMBBER. Men’s rhombus-print comfortable pullover. Men’s original design genuine leather retro boots.
Its parent company “YINO”, which it provides on its “CONTACT US”, and “TERMS & CONDITIONS pages, was found to have been used by numerous scam and problematic websites such as Dakmag and Sharpxo. However, it could change its address and parent company name in the future as many similar sites are doing so.
Social Media Presence
It is not possible to find a social media icon that links to a business-related social media page. Legit online stores usually offer social media icons that link to their pages, groups, or profiles on social media. Zivmax might not have a social network presence.
Numerous other details on the website, including its theme, match multiple problematic websites.
Customer Complaints & Delivery:
According to complaints from buyers of similar online stores, the delivery times, customer support and after-sales services are very poor.
Our Final Verdict:
We can conclude that Zivmax has been identified as one of the most suspicious websites based on the facts presented.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.