Are you looking for a Tjooe Shop review. You are at the right place. We have tried to expose the true face of Tjooe Shop so you can decide if it is a scam or a trustworthy online shop. You just need to read our page to discover the truth.
- Domain name – Tjooe .Shop
- Website name Tjooe
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-09-14
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: FADEL–BEATTY LIMITED, SUITE 10542. BALMORAL ESTATE, ABBEYLANDS South, NAVAN MATH, C15 DD72. IRELAND
- Products Categories On Its Site:New in, Pajamas and Coats. Shoes, Pants. Clothing, Retro, Sweater. Winter Clearance Sale. Dress, Bag.
- Products Listed On Its Website: STAND COLLAR FLEECE JACKET, SHERPA LINED SUEDE SHEARLING JACKET, PINK COMFORTABLE JOGGING LEISURE SET, FISHER FAUX FUR FAVORITE JACKET, CHOCOLATE FAUX FUR POSH JACKET, WOMEN MEN THICK SLEEPWEAR CASUAL PAJAMAS ROBES, WOMEN FAUX SUEDE LEATHER JACKET MOTORCYCLE SHORT SHERPA-LINED COAT WITH REMOVABLE BELT, etc.
Tjooe’s website theme and many other details match multiple problematic sites.
Sales and Discounts:
Tjooe lists many products for sale, with substantial discounts. These types of discounts are often used to lure people to scam websites.
Our Final Verdict:
We can’t recommend Tjooe Shop enough, considering the above facts.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
NOTE: These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.