Let’s get to the bottom of Streamlinet with our Streamlinet review. You will be able to see if it is a scam or a legitimate company.
- Domain name.Streamlinet.com
- Website name: Streamlinet
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-09-30
- Domain RegistrarAlibaba Cloud Computing Ltd.
- Email: support@streamlinet .com
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: TRADING CO. LTD., 146a Whitchurch Road Cardiff, Wales, UK, CF143NA
- Products Available on Its Website:
- Products on Its Website: Stain-shaped Suncatcher and Flying Spinner Mini Drone. Face-Changing Magic Cube Builder Blocks. LED Pet Nail Clippe. Fresh Keeping Bags 100 pcs. Extend kitchen sink drain basket. Magic Tap Drink Dispenser. Universal washbasin waterhead leaking stopper. Fluorescent tire valve caps. Self-Adhesive anti-mildew tap.
This online shopping site claims to sell many products.
The website theme, along with many other details on the Streamlinet website, match multiple problematic websites.
Sales and Discounts:
Streamlinet lists a lot of products for sale with huge discounts claims to lure people to their scams.
Customer Complaints & Delivery:
Customers have complained about the poor customer service, delivery times and quality of the after-sales services offered by these online shops.
Our Final Verdict:
Based on the above facts, it is clear that Streamlinet appears to be a suspicious website.
Find out more about the many suspicious websites listed in our “Suspicious Sites” section by clicking. Or scroll down to our “Scams” section by clicking >>. You can also navigate through our homepage to see the various informative articles that are divided into different categories by clicking.
Leave a review of this company. Share this review with friends and family through your social media accounts.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are mostly scams. If you’ve ever bought something wrongly from a scam site, you should immediately call your bank or credit union to protect your credit card information.
NOTE : These sites often change their website names and content from time-to-time. But, it still remains suspicious.