Here is detailed information about Qesoply.com. This will help you determine if it is a scam or a legitimate company. Let’s now get to the bottom of the Qesoply review.
- Domain Name – Qesoply.com
- Website Name: Qesoply
- Domain Registration Date as Per WHOIS:2023-01-10
- Email: service@qesoply .com
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: FADEL–BEATTY LIMITED, SUITE 10542. BALMORAL ESTATE, ABBEYLANDS South, NAVAN MATH, C15 DD72. IRELAND
- Its Website Offers the Following Categories:Shoes, Hot Sales and Cardigan Sweaters, Cardigan Sweaters, Cardigan Sweater and New In, Beach and Vacay. Most Wanted, Men’s Wear
- Products Listed on Its Website: Color Block Sleeveless, Side Slit Sheath Dresses, Open Front Cardigan with Tie Back Sleeveless Sheath Dresses, Open Front Tribal Print Cardigan, Sheath Dress and Cardigan, Elegant V Neck Plain Sleeveless Sweater Dresses, Turtleneck Long Sleeve Regular Fit Elegant Dresses, UR Surplice Neck Splicing Flared Dresses, UR Raglan Sleeve Cowl Neck Layered Mi Dresses, etc.
Social Media Presence
It provided fake social media icons at its bottom that take you to the respective sites’ home pages when you click them. Instead of sending you to its business-related social media pages, profiles or groups, it did so.
Sales and Discounts:
Qesoply lists many products for sale at low prices. These types of discounts are often used to lure people to scam websites.
Our Final Verdict:
Based on the above facts, it is clear that Qesoply appears to be one of the most suspicious websites.
Click to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.