You are looking for Cheaproyce.com scam or a trustworthy company? Then you have come to the right place. We have provided some information about the site. You can read the Cheaproyce review below.
- Domain name – CheapRoyce.com
- Website name: Royce (company name misused)
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-09-15
- Domain RegistrarName.com Inc.
- Email: admin@keenonlineshop .com
- Company. Office. Store. Warehouse. 3361 Kincheloe Road. Tigard, OR, United States (US), 95223.
- There are three product categories on its website: BEAUTY and LUGGAGE & TRAVEL EAR, OFFICE & STATIONERY HANDBAGS, MEN, AND HOME DECOR
- Products Listed on Its Website: ROYCE New York Luxe Leather Night Mask Silver, ROYCE New York Luxe Dog Collar. ROYCE New York Compact Leather Toiletry bag Black. ROYCE New York Leather Six Foot Dog Leash. ROYCE New York Leather Cigar & Flask Carrier Case. ROYCE New York Croc Embossed Leather Tote.
This online shopping site claims to sell many products.
It has given its website name ROYCE but doesn’t have any connection with the Royce Confect Co. Ltd.
Sales and Discounts:
CheapRoyce lists a lot of products for sale with huge discounts. These sites are mainly used to lure people into their scams.
The website theme, along with many other details on the website, matches multiple problematic websites.
Social Media Presence:
A social media icon linking to a business-related social media page isn’t available. CheapRoyce might not have a social presence.
Our Final Verdict:
We can conclude that Cheaproyce may be a suspicious website.
Find out more about the many suspicious websites listed in our “Suspicious Sites” section by clicking. Or scroll down to our “Scams” section by clicking >>. You can also navigate through our homepage to see the various informative articles that are divided into different categories by clicking .
Leave a review of this company. Share this review with friends and family through your social media accounts.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are mostly scams. If you’ve ever been charged for items from a scam site, you should immediately call your bank to protect your credit card details.
NOTE : These sites often change their website names and content from time-to-time. But, it still remains suspicious.