You are looking for information on Bettrff.Shop and whether it is a scam or reputable company? Then you have come to the right place. You can read the Bettrff Shop reviews below.
- Domain Name – Bettrff.shop
- Website name Bettrff
- Email: info@bettrff .shop
- Contact Phone Number 442392160686
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: Ansky Company Limited 103 Albert Embankment London SE1 7TL, United Kingdom
- Company No: 11736740
- All Products, Christmas Special Available on Its Website:
- Products Listed on Its Website:Sweet Cart, Candy Cart, Display Cart For Birthdays And Bridal Shows Weddings Celebrations. Thunder Jacket, Ruffle denim Jacket, Casual Vintage Gold Velvet Men’s Wear, I Want Candy Chevron Sweater Tank. Faux Sherpa Moto Jacket. Plaid Oversized Shacket.
Sales and Discounts
Bettrff Shop lists many products at low prices that are almost impossible to find in legitimate stores, even on Cyber Monday or Black Friday.
The About Us page has many similar pages, including scam sites and other problematic websites.
Customer Complaints & Delivery:
According to complaints from buyers of similar online stores, the delivery times, customer support and after-sales services are very poor.
Our Final Verdict:
Based on the above facts, we can confirm the existence of Bettrff Shop as a scam website.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
NOTE: These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.