Do you want to read the Abunthous review? This page will provide all the information you need about Abunthous online store. You can read our Abunthous review to find out if it is a scam or a reliable company.
- Domain Name – Abunthous.com
- Website Name: Abunthous
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-08-22
- Domain Registrar:NameSilo, LLC
- Email: service@abunthous .com
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: Kentesh Ltd Signature 15 St. Helens Palace London, EC3A 6DQ
- Registration Number 12948235
- Its Website Offers The Following Categories: Hot Sale, New Arrival. Women’s Clothing, Accessories. Meet Winter. Summer Clearance. Valentine’s Day Pick.
- Products Listed on Its Website:Casual cotton-blend cardigans, V neck long sleeves knitted casual hoodie sweatshirts, basic long-sleeve plain sweater, casual tribal loosen sweater, casual Irregular solid color T-shirt, casual fashion print lapel long-sleeve coat, casual vintage print lapel long-sleeve coat, casual Irregular solid color T-shirt, classy purple two-piece set, women’s dresses,
Kentesh Ltd. is its parent company. It can be found on numerous scam and problem sites such as Wenuse and Binerlay. However, it could change its address and name in the future as many similar sites have done so.
Sales and Discounts
Abunthous lists many products for sale at low prices. These kinds of discounts are often used to lure people to scam websites.
Abunthous’ website theme matches multiple problematic sites.
Customer Complaints & Delivery:
According to complaints from buyers of similar online stores, the delivery times, customer support and after-sales services are very poor.
Our Final Verdict:
The above-mentioned reasons lead us to conclude that Abunthous may be one of the most suspicious online shops.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.