Courtesy of College of Practical Homeopathy.
This two day seminar (15th to 16th September 2012), presented by Julia Linfoot BSc MCPH RSHom, is a good basic introduction to healing with homeopathy; which will show you how to use Homeopathy safely and effectively for yourself and your family’s day to day health needs.
It is also an excellent taster for anyone considering undertaking further study in Homeopathy.
This course is ideal for you if:
• you would like to learn how to use Homeopathy confidently and effectively to treat your family and friends for a wide range of illnesses and injuries
• you are already using Homeopathic remedies and want to know more
• you would like to pursue an interest in complementary health care, possibly leading to a professional training and future career in Homeopathy
You will be introduced to:
• an overview of the differences between mainstream and complementary medicine and the history and basic principles of Homeopathy including how remedies are made and how they work
• the therapeutic uses of homeopathic remedies, flower essences and herbs to treat common complaints
• how to interpret reactions to remedies, and when to seek professional help
• Speaker: Come and Join the Seminar Leader – Julia Linfoot BSc MCPH RSHom (CPH graduate of 1999). Julia runs her own practice in South London. She has been teaching workshops and introductory courses since 2001. She supervises students and marks assignments for the college. Her teaching methods are practical, enjoyable and tuned to the individual needs of her students.