Courtesy of Newsmax Health
Could you be on the fast track to Alzheimer’s — or another brain problem such as Parkinson’s disease, memory loss, or dementia?
Brain degenerative diseases that used to be seen in the 70s and 80s age groups are now showing up in 50- to 60-year-olds — and sometimes as early as the 30s and 40s.
And compounding the problem, doctors often mistakenly dismiss the early stages of Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s and other brain diseases as “normal aging.”
Renowned neurosurgeon and nutritionist Dr. Russell Blaylock will tell you there’s nothing “normal” about brain degeneration. He watched both his parents die from Parkinson’s disease and then dedicated his career to studying these conditions.
And in an unprecedented FREE video documentary presentation showcasing Dr. Blaylock’s findings (http://w3.newsmax.com/blaylock/video_brain.cfm?s=al&promo_code=FB31-1), you’ll discover:
- 5 signs you could get Alzheimer’s (or another brain disorder) . . .
- Simple strategies and natural therapies to prevent, treat, and reverse
memory loss, Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s, and other
neurodegenerative disorders . . .
- Why everyone over age 40 needs to be very concerned about these conditions . . .
- How to avoid or neutralize common triggers for brain inflammation . . .
- Items in your home pantry that have been linked to Parkinson’s
and Alzheimer’s . . .
- How over-exercising can harm your brain . . .
- And much, much more . . .
The good news is that these brain-destroying maladies do not have to happen to you or your loved ones as you grow older.
And even if you already have symptoms of one of these dreaded diseases, you can use Dr. Blaylock’s strategies to help repair the damage — if you get started right away.
Thomas Edison once said, “The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.” Our brains are crucial — so let’s care for them the best we can for a full, happy, and successful life.
Editor’s Note: Find out these 5 signs of Alzheimer’s and other brain diseases before it’s too late.