The White House Business Council, in conjunction with the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Michigan Black Chamber of Commerce, invite you to participate in an urban economic forum designed specifically to address the needs of urban entrepreneurs in the Detroit area.
- Date: May 17th, 2012
- Time: 8:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Location: Cobo Convention Center, 1 Washington Blvd., Detroit, MI 48226
Highlighting the positive economic momentum occurring in urban centers across the country, the event will feature the following:
- High level discussions between senior White House and Administration officials and successful entrepreneurs;
- Speed mentoring sessions with experienced entrepreneurs;
- Dedicated networking opportunities; and
- A resource expo designed to connect entrepreneurs with the public, non-profit and private sector resources to help them grow and hire.
The forum in Detroit is part of a multi-city series designed to bridge the President’s economic vision with the needs of urban entrepreneurs by connecting them with the local and national resources and networks they need to grow their businesses and create jobs.
The event is free of charge, but pre-event registration is required as space is limited. Please RSVP here.