Financial Services Sales Specialist – Titan Advisory Firm, Portage, Michigan 49002
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Retail / Wholesale
Hours and Compensation Structure: Full Time, Weekends Possible, Salary
Advance (18 month): $5,000 per month
Optional Benefits: Health Care after 90 Days, Pension after 1 Year, SEP IRA, LLC, Dental, Optical
Paid examination for state and federal licenses.
Experience and Education
Minimum 2 Years of Sales, Business Ownership, Sales Management, accounts receivable OR with 4 Year Degree in Marketing, Business, or Education OR a combination of both
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to grow/develop quickly
- Ability to work independently as well as a team-player
- Positive, outgoing, “go-getter” attitude
Titan Advisory Firm LLC is a leader in the financial consulting industry, giving clients an innovative approach to their investments. As we like to say, “We Find People Their Money”.
How do we do it? By taking a look at financial accounts, investments, insurance options, etc. to evaluate a strategy that maximizes our clients’ outcome. To top it off, we’ve got attorneys, money managers, and accountants to help us find the best solution. Think of it as a personal, strategic, “financial entourage”.
Pretty neat, right? We thought so too. If you want to be a part of our elite consumer “entourage”, please forward your updated resume and cover letter.
Marketing and Prospecting
- Work with marketing staff to identify potential clients.
- Coordinate and develop social/internet media for Titan as needed. Ex: Facebook and LinkedIn posts, company blogs, and electronic newsletters for clients to provide customer service and consumer awareness.
- Outbound Calling: Target List, orphan Leads, direct Mail Leads, affinity groups, etc.
- Represent Titan at networking events: Chamber of Commerce, Charitable Events, Rotary, BNI, to develop personal market.
- Public speaking at seminar and client meetings.
Presentation and Closing
- Make introductions for experienced advisors, agents, attorneys, and accountants.
- Generate interest in customers with introductions
- Demonstrate confidence in financial planning systems and structures.
- Maximizing Michigan Talent Bank, Monster.com, Career Builder, newspapers for inbound and outbound recruiting.
- Manage coordinators and assistants to track and increase activity
Directing of Multiple offices and Staff
- Working with marketing coordinators, telemarketers, new business and other staff to ensure an organized working environment for new producers
- Drive to multiple offices to supply and organize them.
- Work with experienced advisors to increase their exposure to the public.